From: KENWILFY@AOL.COM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM =
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 = 9:40 AM
Subject: Re: AC hoses

<SNIP>

The A/C in campers is good for the people in the rear seat.  The = folks in the
front wind up with a frozen back of the neck and a hot forehead, = but unless
you want to fabricate some extra ductwork, this is the best = you can hope for
in any vintage westie.  Hope this helps. =

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
John 3:16
www.vanagain.com