Hello All,

I'm a new member = and have recently acquired an 85 Westy.  The wires to the faucet have been = snipped and I am unsure which wires in the harness that I need to reconnect them = to.  I am hoping that someone knows of a labeled photo or diagram = showing the wiring harness in the cabinet under the sink that I can use as = an aid to help me understand the electrical system.  Because the wires = were snipped, I am guessing that the PO had problems with either the faucet or the pump.  I have learned by reading the archives that = sometimes the impeller gets stuck due to mineral deposits, and sure enough my pump's impeller was stuck.  I spun it around a = number of times to loosen it up and now it seems to move freely.  I am = hoping the fix is that easy but can't test it until I know where to wire the faucet = to.  Also, I am wondering if my faucet is not broken (it's the kind = with the dial on top and a single screw securing the top) since the dial = only spins a few degrees (or perhaps this is how they are supposed to function?).

Any and all insight = would be appreciated.

Peter

85 = Westy