Hi Volks,
My wife and I are setting out in a couple of days to go across country in our
'84 Westy.         We call SC home.
Not totally decided on the route but we are probably going down Wall Drug
alley as Linda wants to see Mt Rushmore and the Devils Monument (fan of close
encounters).
From there we will probably go to Yellowstone/Gr Teton or Glacier national
parks or both.
Nice thing about a Westy is that you dont have to plan too much.
If the weather gets cool and wet, we will head to Utah.
We might even make it to the west coast.
We will be staying in State or Nat parks with the occasional KOA.   No strong
feelings, just as long as Linda can use her hair dryer.
Van is the typical Brown and cream Wolfsburg edition Westy from '84.
Stock engine, no extra lights, no seam rust, no canoes or bike rack etc and
no red floodlights on the back.
List badge (paper Vanagon.com logo) in the rear window.
I hope to bump into (figuratively speaking of course)some other list members
on the road.  : )
Drive safely y'all.

Steve Cotsford
'84 Westy