From: Tim = Fong
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2001 = 10:13 PM
Subject: Re: How Many Total = Miles On Your Van?

Sorry, = only 80,000 miles on my '87 Syncro Westy bought about two years with
about = 70,000 miles on it. I do have a legitimate reason for this, as my
mileage = is spread over 10 cars, 9 motorcycles and two pair of backing boots! =
I wanted to be at The Hendy Woods event, but "Trigger" was in the shop. =

Tim
"87 Syncro Westy
Projectzwo Bull Bumpers
Betts Springs =
Old Man Emu Shocks
Power Window Kit
Projectzwo Foglights
Second = Interior Fluorescent Light

Parts sitting in garage waiting for = installation:
Optima Starting and House batteries
E-Code Headlights =
Paulchen Bicycle Rack
Ortec Rear Tire Carrier