My oh my I think I may be close to the least mileage (with a good excuse).
1991 Carat (looking for 2 cup holders to complete my van)-51000 original
miles.  Can you believe it after all the problems.  ie. . . oxygen sensor,
new belts, air flow meter, complete paint job w/ some bodywork, and much more
to come. Thinking of covering the seats with leopard print and a pink fluffy
steering wheel cover.  It was a handicap van with the full electric
wheelchair ramp (still needs a home) with automatic door opener and a full
electric captains chair that pivots 180 degrees, brakes are set very touchy
for someone with little leg strenghth -will throw you through the windshield
if you didn't know they were sensitive, and the emerg. brake is on the dash
that I believe is used with vacuum system.  So it has personality that's for
sure.  Well the back window says it all, "Caution:  funky mama onboard"

Stace