playdoh@ADELPHIA.NET writes:

I seen someone on the list yesterday mention about removing the (chrome?)
window trim, I've removed a small piece of mine and it appears to have this
sort of shape... (->  is this the type trim you are talking about... and to
clarify it for me... it is safe to remove this trim from ALL of the
windows? or just the side windows?

Play

i removed all the trim from all my windows, including the windshield, without
any leakage. did this 4 years ago, never had a prob.  but apparently there
are some listers who like the nasty yellowed plastic look..
ps - where's "kid"?
nevermind..  ;<)
chris