I haven't put them on the site yet, but I do have switches that I sell for
the power windows.  These are VW made switches but don't have the wiring
soldered on the rear of them.  They are $15 each and they are the same as the
ones you take out except for no wiring.  So all you have to do is swap the
wiring from your old switch over via soldering or crimping on some female
spade connectors and plugging them on.  The switches with the OE wiring are
over $60 each (alot for a few small pieces of wire).  Let me know if you are
interested.

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
Van-Again