From: Rio = Rafael
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2001 = 11:15 PM
Subject: Stereo Installation = question: 83 Westfalia

Now, the = factory harness that runs through the vehicle to the rear speakers has only = THREE wires (  + Rear, = right,  + rear,left and a common = (grey) ground).

The front = speakers have independent + an – for each = speaker.

My question:

Does = anyone have experience with connecting a modern stereo to the rear?

(I really = don’t want to have to run another wire all the way back and up….)

Thanks

Rio