Hello again:

Thanks to all who replied; Iīll give some more = hints.

This is a refrigerator that allows gasoline to = pass thru a kind of radiator which produces the cold.
It looks and is (according to the seller) an = aftermarket from the 60īs and the brand or commercial name is = "Coldmaker"
Itīs made of metal and I think it fits = under the glove box of old cars.
Due to the lines on vanagons running from the = front, a small "T" will make the line thru the rear seat and Voila, an extra refrigerator.

What I need to know is if the bigger copper pipe = is the inline or the other way around.
Any thoughts ??  Please = ??

Thanks,

Javier