Hello list,

Well, = I'm about 9000 miles into my road trip.  Living in the van is a lot of fun.  = I've been all through the west coast, up into Canada, down into Colorado, and = now I'm in Toronto.  So far so good (minus that little problem I wrote = about oh so long ago).  So now another question :)

I've = come to the conclusion that a bike rack is imperative to a good journey.  If = only I had a bike in all those wonderful places I've visited...  So, does = anyone have a (preferably used) bike rack for sale?  The kind that fits oh so = well on the back of a vanagon?  I guess new would be good too, but I think = $500+ is an obnoxious amount to spend on a bike rack (IMHO).  If anyone does = wish to part with one, I'd love to get my hands on one ASAP.  I could = really use it at the end of August when I'll have to haul two bikes home from Burning man!

Thanks = for everything so far...
leaf~