In a message dated 7/12/01 3:11:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
zmladen@avolent.com writes:

Are the turn signals simply coming on and staying on (no blinking) or are
you gettting nothing at all.  If staying on, its your turn signal relay.
If nothing, it could be a fuse or it could be your turn signal switch.

They come on - just don't blink.  Where's the turn signal relay located?  I'm
looking under the dash on the left hand side of the steering wheel, for a
little plug-in thing that I've always called the blinker.  Is this something
similar?
Thanks!
-Lauren

'85