Just wanted to send out = my appreciation to Scott and Jerry (and Bentley) for helping me get = my water system functional.  I installed a new pump and reassembled = the faucet and replaced some wires last night and to my delight (and surprise = given my limited mechanical and wiring abilities) the pump actually = worked.  We will have running water for our next camping trip (into the Mt. Hood = National Forest next weekend)... I have gained a certain confidence and for that, = I have the list to thank.

Peter J
85 Westy GL (with fully = functional water system)
Willard, = WA