----- Original Message -----
From: David M. McClelland
To: David M. McClelland
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2001 12:03
Subject: Re: Murphy Bros. Quincy Ma. Good or bad or = O.K.

For the benefit of anyone in = the Boston area...
I took my vehicle in and told = them it was most likely a seal arround the oil pump or cooler.
I went back on my way way to = work 8 hours later just to see if they had found the source of the leak. They said = "it was either a seal arround the oil pump or the = cooler".!!!!
I asked for a repair = guestimate. They said "We won't touch it".
So unless you have something = newer than 10 years old, don't bother going there.