From: Norm = Swanson
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM =
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2001 1:53 PM
Subject: Securing Valuables in Westy

Hello list,
With all the discussion about how to break = into our Vans I have a question.
My thoughts are if you could lock the = rear table in the stowed position then
the two compartments below and the colset = would be secure. I have thought of
drilling a hole in the table leg through = the face of the cabinet, but that
woud give too much leverage by pulling = on the table. I know that a determined
thief can get into anything, just = trying to keep honest people honest. Anyone
have ideas?

Norm = Swanson
San Diego, CA.
87 GL Westy