I have installed a new engine in = my 83.5 westy and now have to add coolant.The system is now totally drained and = flushed.  Procedure for adding coolant in Bentley has me running the van at 2000 = rpm etc.. etc.. Is there no harm to the engine starting it up dry? Does the water pump circulate the coolant so fast as to make my concerns = moot? I would appreciate any comments that would make me feel more = comfortable tomorrow when I fire it up. Hope I don't come across as completely anal, but I have many hours sunk into this and want to take no = chances. Thanks very much. Jim