In a message dated 7/8/01 11:28:21 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
wolzphoto@worldnet.att.net writes:

Think about this.  You pointed the nose down and then opened the bleed screw
at the front of the vehicle.  How exactly did you get that air to flow
downhill?

No, I bled it like I would any other watercooled VW...I left the radiator cap
off and ran it at about 3500rpm for 10-15 minutes with the heater(s) on.
Basically until the radiator fan cycles.  Worked like a charm.  The van runs
at just above the midway mark on the gauge at all times...highway, city,
uphill, downhill, etc.

-Dave
'91 Jetta GTX 16V
'88 Jetta GLI 16V