In a message dated 7/11/01 10:21:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
paradigm@ALLEGRAPRINTING.COM writes:

My ISP finally got my email working and I can receive "the List". Thanks
Tom C. if you had a hand in that.

I need to order a spray can (if possible) of the silver/gray for my
fiberglass bumpers. I looked at the paint codes on the vanagon list, and
can not see any identification on my label in the van under the steering
wheel identifying the silver/gray color. Something tells me its Pewter
Metallic" (LA7Y) but not sure. My vin number WV2YB0254MH000341. Any one
out there have a clue

'87-'89 wolfsburgs/carats used the Jade Green Metallic LN6V
perfect match for the "greenish silver" bumpers.   yep they got a green tint.

chris