In a message dated 7/11/01 12:43:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dragonlist@IPMTS.UCSC.EDU writes:

we have that nice 3/8" plywood sheet as a floor of our westy, which i assume
i have to drill through in either case.  do the tracks get bolted to the
floor, the seat slipped onto them, and the seat bolted through the crossbars
and tracks into the floor boltholes?

and, if i need the tracks/bolts, where can i find them?  still a dealer
item?  or do they come easily used out of a regular 7-passenger van?

get some floor tracks from a passenger van, and you can countersink them into
the plywood like they did on the 85 westys, or just bolt them to the surface.
 your toes get used to it after a while :<)
chris