Heh...my '84 has a factory sunroof.  I had never seen one before this,
either.  I didn't realize they were such a "collectors item."  My in-depth
knowledge of rare VWs doesn't extend much past the A2 chassis, and the two I
have are rare enough in their own right.

-Dave
'91 Jetta GTX 16V (one of only 500 A2s in it's color...)
'88 Jetta GLI 16V (early '88 production run, with leftover '87 equipment)
'84 Vanagon (rae because of the sunroof...?)

In a message dated 7/11/01 5:06:28 PM US Eastern Standard Time,