Just = finished a little buying spree.  I now have two TDI motors in stock.  = Both are in great shape with no accident damage.

1997 = Passat TDI motor - will work with the T3 Diesel Mounts / flywheel and Oil Pan or = with our kit.  Comes with complete wiring harness and ECU.  Missing is = the throttle padal assembly and the intercooler setup.  $3500 USD

2000 = Jetta TDI motor - this is the newer style block (not compatible with our or the Diesel = motor mounts, will worth with flywheel and bell housing adapter) and it = is complete with wiring harness and ECU, intercooler.  Missing is the = throttle pedal assembly and the wiring harness was cut once where it went thru = the firewall.  Price with the repairs to the harness where it was cut = $3000 USD

Also = in stock is plenty (five) 1.8L 102hp Digifant II motors (all complete) and a 2.0L = 16V motor from a 1992 Passat in case anyone is interested.

David Marshall

Fast = Forward Automotive Inc.
4356 Quesnel Hixon Road
Quesnel BC Canada  V2J = 6Z3
mailto:info@fastforward.ca      http://www.fastforward.ca
Phone: (250) 992 = 7775           FAX: (250) 992 = 1160

• Vanagon Accessories and Engine Conversions
• Transporter, = Unimog and Iltis Sales
• European Lighting for most Audi and Volkswagen models