What are the different spring options to fix the left side sag of the Westy?
I see Steve
Schwenk's option of slightly higher slightly stiffer springs for about $400.
(I don't mean to simplify too much.)

then there are the sport springs which are lower and I think Bus Depot sells
for about $400 as well. And I think a place called H&R (in LA that means
Headshot and Resume;)

Are there stock spring options besides going to the VW dealer? I guess we all
know the performance of the stock set up. But what would be the price for a
guy who is satisfied with stock if available from the VW dealer or a vendor?
Or what company offers an OEM replacement.

TIA
Jeff
83.5 Westy
LA,CA