In a message dated 7/19/01 11:28:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
emaglott@BUNCOMBE.MAIN.NC.US writes:

westy partsmobile.  I
need one to put on my 86 that I am converting to full westy-hood.  This old
tank is rusty, there is only a little paint still on it.  There is no guard
under the bottom, and no information plate attached to it.  I think they
rusted off.  The tank itself seems sound despite all this rust.  I am
getting nowhere in dealing with local RV repair places.  They tell me to
throw it out and buy a new one.  They say no one

wire brush it down.
paint it black.
take it back, and theyll fill it up. or go to a LP gas appliance place and
have it filled.
the RV stores just want your money for a new tank.