Hi

Now that my tax rebate is on the way, I = would like to purchase a good quality cover for my 1982 diesel Vanagon (my van) and = also our '94 Olds Silhouette (wife's van). Does anyone have a suggestion for = a good quality cover at a reasonable price?

The weather where I live here in = northern Virginia is fairly mild most of the year with only a few snow storms. There is considerable humidity and a lot of dew in the mornings that condenses on = the vehicles ruining a day's work of cleaning and waxing. Temperatures vary = from about 5 degrees to 100 degrees on both extremes. I may not need the = absolute best quality due to this but do need something that can deal with the = heavy dew and humidity.

Many thanks in advance.

Jim
http://www.user.shentel.net/= vanman/
vanman@shentel.net