YIKES!!  I have a 1984 Vanagon = that had 85,000 miles my first clutch... problem is that every 2000 miles the = replacement clutch goes out. VW Int'l says  I obvoiusly don't know how to drive a van. = (Yeah, Right) I got 85k outta the first one- and 2000 out of the next five. = I've been the only driver for all this time - and am fairly sure I know how to = drive. there are 190,000 miles on my baby. I would love some advise if anyone = has any for me. I love my bus. I know you love yours too. So help a fellow = v-dubber. Thanks guys! doliva2@home.com
=