I have the Rhein wheels on my Van - 15" of pure SA alloy love!

As I recall, I only removed a small bolt on each rear brake drum to get them to fit. The bolt was on the drum face, and after I called my mechanic about it, removed it - and haven't thought about it since. I used all the same everthing, but after shelling out a grand for the wheels and new Agillis and extras, I got VW stud wheel locks for the front, and some weird US type lock for the rear. Since wheel locks come in sets of four, I have 2 locks per wheel. Am I paranoid or just proud? Who knows?

They do look good, and the Agillis made my Van handle like a dream...

AB

Tim Fong wrote:

Hi List,

Anyone got the 15" SA Alloys on their van? Did you have to use special studs
or nuts. What size tires did you end up using? Thanks in advance!

Peace,
Tim
twin '87 Syncro Westys