I got my van aligned after buying two new tires.  Does anyone know what needs
to get adjusted for an alignment in front and rear (caster, camber, toe)?  I
needed one badly in the front (hence the need for two tires).  It appears the
shop only adjusted the Toe which is now within spec and only at the front
end.

When I questioned the shop they said that there was no need to adjust the
back as it would not effect performance or wear on the tires.   The following
is what is on the printout from the alignment showing the specs for the van
and the before and after increments from the alignment:

Caster front spec: 7.0 to 7.5;  before adjustment:  6.4L, 7.1R; after
adjustment: 6.4L 7.1R

Camber Front spec: -0.5 to 0.5; before adjustment:  .2L, -0.2R; after
adjustment: .2L, .1R

Toe front spec:  -0.9 to .41; before adjustment:  -0.55L, -0.6R; after
adjustment:  .15L, .15R

In the rear

Camber spec:  -1.3 to -0.3; before and after adjustment -0.7L, -1.6R

Toe spec:  -0.16 to .16; before and after adjustment -0.55L, -0.25R

Is this OK or should I go back and if so what do they need to do?

PS. please CC my address if you can. THANKS!
Phillip Bouton
87 Westy
Annapolis, MD