Hey,
I have to agree w/Sean.  Although I went on vacation from June 23 to July 5,
Fron the outer Banks of NC to Baltimore to NYC, great vacation, The Van was
awesome.  But that's an entire email in itself!  I thought I was planning
ahead with an order from them (BD) 2wks prior to leaving.  Most of the stuff
came before I left but I didn't know which "things" were BOuntil then (i
placed my order on the WEB page).  The item i really wanted (Sliding Door
Screen), just came to me last week.
I usually don't reply to these types of posting because I feel that with any
business you can't please everybody.  The Bus Depot I feel offters me a great
service, although slow is some circustances.  I just know to order more in
advance that's all.  It's the learning curve.  I don't order much from other
vendor's so I really can't compare service and really don't want to open it
up to that.  So to finish up order more in advance or be more patient, most
business are looking to keep the customers happy and coming back, that I feel
is the BD.
the end of my rant!!
jon
90 westie (parts by BD)