Hi volks:

While checking my tire pressure today I = noticed a little grease on the hubcap. ( front right side )
Removed the hubcap and found the grease = cap was dislodged. Wacked the thing back on although I think the damage has = already been done.Wheel bearing may be kaput.

The strange thing is I checked the = drivers side and found the grease cap held on with a circlip around a tiny square knob. = There was no such arrangement on the passenger side. So what's the scoop? It seems = the circlip can save a lot of grief. Aren't they supposed to be on both sides?

Phil
'89 = Westfalia