I have two Vanagons for sale at the moment.

90 GL White with grey interior.  Exterior is excellent condition, and
interior is very good condition.  A/C, P/S, P/mirror, 7-passenger with rear
seat/bed, and folding middle seat.  4-speed.  Alot of new parts in this van
including redone heads, gaskets, water pump, hoses, clutch, gas tank parts,
etc.  Nice Sony CD player.  Asking- $6000 obo.

86 GL Blue with Blue velour interior.  Exterior is in very good condition and
interior is in excellent condition.  A/C, P/S, 7-passenger with rear
seat/bed, and folding middle seat.  Automatic.  Alot of new parts including:
2 new heads, new gaskets, water pump, coolant hoses, etc.  VW Cassette deck.
Asking $3500 obo

I am located in Southern New Jersey (Millville), one hour from Philadelphia,
Atlantic City, Ocean City, Cape May (darn I need to go to the beach!)  My
phone numbers are listed below or you can email me for pictures, etc.  I
drive these vans every day and try to fix them up like I was going to be
keeping them (I have been driving the white one for almost a year now and it
has been very dependable).

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
John 3:16