>Went to the list to c= heck it out as over this weekend my manifold
probably was cracked at one time but now is completely severed.  Mine
is on the right side of the engine (looking from rear to front)where
the tubes are shorter.  I can see the break goes thru the weld which
I suppose is where it began, but I had heard once that welding
usually results in a bond that is "tighter" than the original
material.<

Hi,
My exhaust manifold broke in the same place. Possibly metal embrittlemen= t
from the welding?
Anyway Hobert (KEP) will replace the manifold with a better system for $= 40.
JC