= ; This past week while out on a camping trip and having my fridge
plugged in to the 110 volt line at the camp ground, I noticed that when = I ran
the sink water tap the fridge LED light on the control panel would lite = up.
Anyone seen this before and have an explanation why this is occurring ? =  I
have had my '87 Westy for over eight years and this is the first time I
noticed this oddity.  The fridge LED light is normally lite only wh= en running
on propane.  Never seen it light up any other time until now.  = ;Some new Volks
gremlin on the loose ?

Cheers

Frank Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
BusFusion a = VW Camper event in Almonte, June 7-10
'87 Westy & Lionel Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley
STEBRO/Vanagon Stain= less Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli &a= mp; Associates or http://frankcondelli.com