I am = putting in an order to Germany for more European "e-code" lights for the 86-92 = Vanagon.  These are the outer "high/low" beam lights that are so pathetically poor = on our North American lights due to the poor light pattern they project.

The = light "kit" that I sell includes the following parts.

- Left = and right original equipment European light shells made by = Hella.
- Pair = of Hella 55/60W H4 bulbs - 80/100W is an option.
- Pair = of 5W park bulbs with original equipment holders (European vans have the = park lights in the main headlight).
- = Weather boot for the rear of the light to keep moisture out (OE).
- VW = Original three prong H4 terminal housing and *crimpable* = terminals.
- = Installation instructions.

Basically this is everything you need to install European spec lights in your Vanagon and = do it the way the factory does it right down to the new plugs (the H4 and 9004 = bulbs use different connectors).

When = the new shipment comes in the price will be going up slightly to $495 CAD / $330 = USD due to the fact that the original equipment H4 connectors are more = expensive than the "pig tailed" connectors we used to supply with the kits.

The proposed group purchase price will be $460 CAD = / $305 USD.  This assumes that five or more people are interested.

Upgrading to the brighter 80/100W bulbs would be an additional $20 CAD / $14 USD and = acrylic headlight covers to protect your new lights (lifetime road hazard = warranty) are $60 CAD / $40 USD each.

I = would like to have a fairly accurate list by Wednesday to I get them them coming here as = quickly as possible.

David Marshall

Fast Forward Automotive Inc.
4356 Quesnel Hixon Road
Quesnel BC Canada  V2J 6Z3
mailto:info@fastforward.ca      http://www.fastforward.ca
Phone: (250) 992 = 7775           FAX: (250) 992 = 1160

• Vanagon Accessories and Engine Conversions
• Transporter, = Unimog and Iltis Sales
• European Lighting for most Audi and Volkswagen models