Looks like my wife has talked me into taking a trip to San Jose over the
Labor Day Weekend.  Her cousin is getting married.

Plus it will be our last trip before our first baby is due to be born
(November 22).

What are some sites to see?

I wanted, really wanted to drive my Vanagon out but she has refused any and
all discussion...I can bring pictures though...

Are there any list members with alternate engine powered Vanagons in the
area?  I would be interested in checking them out.

Are there other list members near that would like to chat Vanagons and such?

Robert