If you wanted to buy the 2.1l AFM and the 2.1l Air Intake Boot at the same
time then you could get this to work with some minor modification to the air
box (cutting a slightly bigger hole for the intake air to the AFM, and
fabricating your own gasket).  The AFMs I have are brand new VW for $120 and
the intake hose is German and is $50.  Actually alot of the older 1.9l vans
out there have really cracked up intake boots anyway, so this might be a
great idea to replace both at the same time and get two new parts.  I do have
the 1.9l AFMs but they are $299 for a brand new Bosch unit.  You save almost
half by going the 2.1l way.  Let me know what you want to do.

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
John 3:16
www.vanagain.com