From: Alan = Watts
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM =
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, = 2001 6:31 PM
Subject: Re: Cleaning radiator exterior?

There are lots of birds around my house and they enjoy the = buffet-style meals the radiator gives them!  My plastic grill got destroyed in = a wreak, so they have easy access to all the insect delicacies!  My = radiator has been picked dry!  A high-power water sprayer would = probably do the trick too, but I'm sure birds would be sad to see such fine = food being washed away.

Alan