Hi= ,

15= K-20 K is about what I get out of mine.  (I did get 130K out of the drums on the first set and still = running on the second at 120K)

90= vanagon

ma= nual

Mo= untains, hills and the flats (pacific northwest) and a mix of highway and city = (50/50)

I = use Napa “lifetime” warranty pads and I don’t turn the rotor = unless there is a significant grove or warping (usually about 4 pads per turning) or about = every 2-3 years

No= te for those who have been hesitant to do the work them selves.  I am not a professional = mechanic, and I have changed pads wearing a suit and tie in about 30 minutes.  All you need after you take = the tire off is a 13 mm wrench to remove one side of the caliper and loosen the = other then roll back the caliper.  A pair of needle nose pliers to remove the clips and old pads (keeps dirt off = hands and suit).  Compress the = caliper piston all the way back.  = Drop in shims and pads (don’t forget the orange or blue = stuff/glue/anti-squeak stuff, it use to come with the pads but I haven’t seen it in the box in a = couple of years).  Roll the caliper = back, tighten, and put the tire back on.  = I bleed the breaks every other time which add about 30 more minutes and the use = of a highly skilled digi-wife or digi-kid to push the break = peddle.

Go= od luck

Je= re

90= GL

88= GL