From: James = Shinosky
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM =
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 = 6:01 PM
Subject: help... which = tire???

I m getting overwhelmed = by the informations on which tire to replace my 1988
wolfsburg edition = weekender with vw 5-star alloy wheels with michelin mxt
tires. I called = michelin and they said they discontinued the mxt line and no
replacement for = it...? help!

james
w88kender
northridge, california.