Normally we sell rebuilt 2.1l Vanagon ECUs for $200 exchange (I need your old
ECU).  However right now I am out and my rebuilder is going to be away for
about 2 weeks (sounds of Ken weeping- I need one for one of my vans!).  If
you could wait a couple of weeks then we could help you.  I have a rebuilt
Triumph Adler unit from a different rebuilder available for $499 with a $55
core charge.  I usually don't sell these really expensive rebuilds unless my
guy is away and someone is in a pinch.  I also have one new unit available
for $950 (I know list price is less than this, I have no idea why it is so
expensive unless it is no longer available from the dealer).  Just FYI.

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
John 3:16
www.vanagain.com