>I have a rebuilt Triumph Adler unit = from a different rebuilder available for $499 with a $55
core charge. =  I usually don't sell these really expensive rebuilds unless my guy is away = and someone is in a pinch.  I also have one new unit available for $950...<

When I did my WBX upgrade mods I = discovered I did not have an 022D ECU.  I threw it out to the list that I was = looking for one and ended up buying a used one from a guy on the right coast for = $125.  It worked perfectly and now, a year later, still does.  Just = thought I'd mention it as an alternative to an expensive new, or rebuilt ECU.  = There must be a lot of perfectly good used ECU's lying around.  After = all, it doesn't seem to be an item that goes out too frequently, does it? At = least I don't hear a lot of talk on the list about them being a chronic problem.

Just my .02.

Aloha,

Mick
Hilo, Hawaii