OK, so I was driving home from work = today o 35W and saw a brand new (didn't even have plates yet) Jetta (VW content) that = was way too lowered. But the truly tacky thing is that they had grass and weeds airbrushed all the way around the bottom 1 foot on the car. Cool huh? NOT!
I also saw a white Vanagon Westy = (Vanagon content) that was in really nice shape with MN RV plates. They were driving with = the screen installed in the back window with the hatch closed. Are they on = the list? Oh well, I waved at him as I passed, and he did the same.
Happy Friday
Peace out,
Peder
'84 Westy