>Anyone know of a different VW or = other  that uses this smaller spline
knob? sunroof crank = maybe?<

>same knob as bus jalousie windows, or a water spigot :<) <

So, Chris... are you saying that the crank on the bus jalousie = windows will work on the skylight?  I stripped out my skylight knob some time = ago turning it the wrong way (duh!).  Trevor (the skylight guy) was = kind enough to give me a used one from an older model bus... it doesn't fit quite = right, but will close and open the window.  sure would like to find either the = correct one (for a small amount of $$$) or a reasonable substitute (again for = next to nothing).  Anybody have good workable low-cost solutions?  = Surely I'm not the only doofus to strip out their skylight knob... am I?

Mick
89 Syncro Westy "Daddeo"
Hilo, Hawaii

=