re, skylight knob:

<< ...sure would like to find either the correct one (for a = small amount of $$$) or a reasonable substitute (again for next to nothing). = ; Anybody have good workable low-cost solutions?  Surely I'm not the = only doofus to strip out their skylight knob... am I? >>

   Yer not the only one who's stripped the knob Mick, I= 've done it myself.  This is prolly no real help to you, but it's a fairly common part that you can get at a camping trailer store. = Should cost less than 5 bucks.

   I use a wing style casement window crank handle= , since I have been unable to find a faucet handle that will fit right.<= /DIV>

        George/ATL
        '89 Westy, Wernher (dormant)