Good Morning = All,

Last eve I found that = the sliding side door on my 85 Westy GL no longer 'locks' in the wide open position = (after sliding it toward the rear it no longer catches at the stop).  I'm wondering where the catch mechanism is located and whether it can be = potentially fixed or if I'll need to buy a new part.  I examined both upper and = lower roller guides and didn't notice anything obviously = broken.

I recall a recent = thread regarding side doors and I just tried searching the archives for clues = to this new problem but the archive search engine seems to be hung up at the moment.

Any insight or = experiences with this little problem would be greatly appreciated.

Peter J
85 Westy GL = "Nesta"
Willard, WA