Ok  ok I have this problem .The = wiring harness in  my  88  vanagon to  a 92 cabriolet engine = and  engine management system.I have a green wire ,black  wire that use = to goto the coil .On  the 92 motor I  have a square coil. with just = a  green wire  coming from it.Does  anyone know how to wire = the  digifiant and fuel relays  into this  system? I will be more = than happy to pay for any services.
I know that there is someone on = this  list  that has done  this so  come on help  someone = else out.
Darrel