I am selling my Syncro Westy.  = 122K miles, lots of service, new head seals, water pump, all clutch parts, all = hoses, sensors, belts, muffler, windshield wipers.  Blaupunkt radio = cassette, new skylight, power steering. AC(needs charge), Differential lock (out of action).  Good tires, bumpers are straight, color is some kind of = metallic golden beige-brown.  The paint is spotless, no scratches or dents = anywhere, no rock chips.  It has the removable two way fridge, 12V and = 120V that is originally came with the car.  I am the second owner, = briefly.  All manuals included, with the original sticker of sale.  $3500 = worth of service is recorded 12K miles ago.  It is in a high quality = state.  Sleeps four, seats six.  Phone me up for any question 206 229 8658. =
$9,999...(painfully negotiable)  = Also have a set of full camper interior to install.
Zoltan