I actually had this happen to a customer of mine.  He called me and told me
he had just bought a Vanagon and wanted me to install a rear seat/bed in it.
It had tan interior, and I only had blue seats at the time, but he said he
didn't care, he needed the rear seat to turn into a bed for him to camp with
the van.  He came down and when I looked at the rear seat I started to smile.
 The van already had a rear seat that became a bed, just no rear cushion.  So
I converted the seat into a bed for the guy and showed him how to do it.
Then he went to a local upholstry shop and got them to make a rear cushion
for him, and he was all set.  It was funny to me, because I have always
thought I could have charged the guy for putting in a new rear seat/bed setup
for him, and then just shown him how to fold his seat down, and he would have
never known the difference.  Of course I would never have actually done
that....

Have a great day!
Ken Wilford
John 3:16