From: Matthew Pollard [mailto:poll7356@uidaho.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 1:23 PM
To: Moritz, Thomas W NWW
Cc: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: Re: Will Porsche transaxle fit in = Vanagon?

yikes this sounds expensive!  Must be single, = because no rational wife
would let this one slide... unless you have the = parts just laying
around... maybe, just maybe she'd let you do = it.

<jealous>
Matthew
</jealous>

Matthew = Pollard          = "Racing with the wind and flirting with death
Dept. Of = Chemistry        So have a cup of = coffee and catch your breath"
University of Idaho
www.uidaho.edu/~poll7356