dear waterboxers
hello ive been on your list for a while = now
i dont have a vanagon. but my parents = had every model made when they were made.
from the barf orange westy right up to = a 90
fully loaded blue westy = new.
im a ghia man and this post about = crappy
parts strikes home to me. you think = your parts
are hard to find!
well lets get to the point being = burnt on parts
made me go into bussiness making = repro
impossible to find ghia stuff.and i = havnt got a complaint yet.(because i dont waste time on junk)
if some waterboxer kind person could = send me this
watertank part to be remade i will see = if i can get
it fabed
up  and made not like some junk !@#$
that you wouldnt want on any car.or van.....

thanks
john copello
metalworks@volcano.net