It seems that John is the 'can do' = man.  I propose, we must find all the possible items that can be fabricated = and see what he may come up with.  You will be surprised what a 'can do' = man can really do.  It may be stainless exhaust pipes and mufflers, with = all the hangers that would need, brackets, modification of existing parts, some = nice bicycle holder, kayak rack, bull bar for the front, towing equipment, etc.   All made of nice stainless pipes and stainless bolts = and nuts.  I just mentioned a few things that came to mind.  The = List will make a longer list.
Zoltan

----- Original Message -----
From: metalworks
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM =
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 = 8:34 AM
Subject: watertank fill = outlets

dear waterboxers
hello ive been on your list for a = while now
i dont have a vanagon. but my parents = had every model made when they were made.
from the barf orange westy right up = to a 90
fully loaded blue westy = new.
im a ghia man and this post about = crappy
parts strikes home to me. you think = your parts
are hard to find!
well lets get to the point being = burnt on parts
made me go into bussiness making repro
impossible to find ghia stuff.and i = havnt got a complaint yet.(because i dont waste time on junk)
if some waterboxer kind person could = send me this
watertank part to be remade i will = see if i can get
it fabed
up  and made not like some junk = !@#$
that you wouldnt want on any car.or van.....

thanks
john copello
metalworks@volcano.net