From: Frank = Condelli
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 = 5:01 AM
Subject: Propane Tank = Gauge

     I have found a way to install a = gauge on the Westy propane tank.
Please goto: frankcondelli.com, follow the = link to my "Mechanics" page then
follow the link for
"VW Westfalia = Propane Tank Gauge".  There you will find complete details of
this = installation including pics.  Enjoy !

Cheers

Frank = Condelli
Almonte, Ontario, Canada
BusFusion a = VW Camper camping event in Almonte, ON, June 2002
'87 Westy & Lionel = Trains
Member: Vanagon List, LiMBO, IWCCC & = Capital City VW Club
Vanagon/Vanagon Westfalia Service in the Ottawa Valley =
STEBRO/Vanagon = Stainless Steel Mufflers
Frank Condelli = & Associates or http://frankcondelli.com